Have a question that hasn’t been answered yet? Try looking below.
If we still haven’t answered your question, please contact us.
1) How far in advance should I reserve my rental?
We typically set our delivery schedule 3 days before drop off, especially for the weekend. However, we try to be as flexible as possible, so contact us any time and we will do our best to accommodate you. We often can!
2) Do you require a deposit?
We do not typically require any deposit to schedule your reservation.
If we deem it necessary, at any other time, we reserve the right to require a deposit.
3) When is payment due?
Payment is required before pick up and be paid online.
We accept Visa & Mastercard.
4) Why hire with us?
When you hire through Seat4Kids you reap the benefits of less fuss, light traveling, excellent products and great service. We want you and your family to relax and thoroughly enjoy your holiday in Australia so we’re here to make it easier for you.
5) Can I be assured of high quality baby / toddler equipment?
Yes, you certainly can. Our equipment meets strict safety requirements and are in excellent condition.
6) What are the Baby equipment hire fees?
All our equipment have a minimum charge based on six days hire. Just state the dates you wish to hire the item(s) for. Please note any returns after the specified dates will incur late fees.
7) Do you install car seats?
No, we don’t. It is your responsibility to install the car seat correctly and we don’t take responsibility for incorrect use.
Find out where you can get help to properly fit your child’s restraint or booster seat : –
1) List of RACV affiliated child restraint fitting stations on the RACV website.
2) Kidsafe Victoria also provide links to restraint fitters
3) The Australian Child Restraint Resource Initiative (ACRI) also provide a search tool for restraint fitters.